Medical Checklist Nepal
It is always wise to bring a simple medical kit of your own. Consult your pharmacist for brands available in your country.
• Aspirin for pain or fever
• Antibiotics if any
• Antiseptic, Mercurochrome & antibiotic powder or similar “dry spray” - for cuts & stings
• Bandages & band-aids for minor injuries.
• Scissors & a thermometer.
• A insect repellent sun block, sustain lotion, water purification tablets.
• Anti-inflammatory (ibuprofen) for muscle and joint overuse and pain; also for headache and fever
• Your regular medicine, vitamins if you are taking any.
In case of illness there are a number of hospitals with good facilities for treatment in major cities with English speaking medical staffs.