Celebrating World Tourism Day at PatanPosted on Sep 23, 2012 by TravelNews under News and Events
Come, experience the inner city of Patan, this World tourism Day, not only as a tourist but also as a local visitor in Nepali/Newari way.. The whole lot of Newari extravaganza awaits you...
Rotaract Club of Yala along with Step for Miles Nepal are co-organizing the World Tourism Day Celebration Program to be organized by Patan Tourism Development Organization and Lalitpur Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Join us to enjoy a whole package of exciting events for coming Thursday.
Please note that there are a list of events (Patan Tour, Cultural Programs, Deep Prajwalan and Handicrafts and Food Stalls) taking place on the World Tourism Day i.e. 27th September 2012, Thursday. Likewise, bicycle rally will be conducted on 29th September 2012, Saturday.
Details of PATAN TOUR:
Date: 27th September 2012, Thursday
Time: 8.30 a.m.
Venue: Patan Dhoka
Registration fee: Rs. 250/- (includes Newari Snacks)
Contact Persons for tickets/confirmation and further information:
Rtr. Bibek Chitrakar (9841475479)
Rtr. Lawa Krishna Shrestha (9851095812)
Cultural program(demo of whiskey making, beating beaten rice etc) in the middle of the tour in Chyasal and "NEWARI LUNCH" at the end of the City Tour. Price NRs. 250/- and a guided tour is a complete bonus!!!
Door Prizes:- FOR ALTERNATIVE TOUR
- TWO WAY AIR TICKET OF ktm-pkr-ktm from Yeti Airlines.
- Dinner for two at The Third world Restaurant.
- Dinner for two at Bricks Cafe.
- Dinner for two at Cafe du Temple.
- Dinner for two at Cafe de Patan.
- Snacks for two at Sidewalk Cafe.(Burger, sandwitch, soft drink)
- Souvenir for one person from Hand made souvenir shop.
- Souvenir for one person from Khukuri Shop... and many more